Saturday, November 29, 2008

Nana: Kindycare Graduation's Day

22/11/09: Nana graduated from Kindycare, Lumut and it was held at Dewan Kemasyarakatan, Kg Pandan. She performed a nasyid "Ya Habibi" (which her teacher got from me). It was very lovely and the performance was teriffic compared to other performances. Not that I'm bragging that my daughter was performing it. Oh.. I forgot to mention that her grandparents were there to watch her. I was just told yesterday that my mum cried while nana was performing. I didn't notice it (I was busy taking pics of nana) and she didn't let me see that she cried that day. That is because she knows that tears are very contagious for us girls, especially me..

Nana & Farah

Nana & her classmates



When it was nana's turn to take centre stage, I had a problem with my cam-corder. The battery's dead. Fortunately her dad was there to take pics of her.

Once again, she took centre stage to receive her third position in class for Final Year Exam.

Nana & her proud mama

No comments: